Sunday, June 11, 2006

BOOM BOOM

I'm boredd.

The England vs Paraguay match was rather Boring. Dont you feel the same? There was no Excitement. England dint play very well although the line up was Great. How do they feel that they won with one point and that was an 'own' goal. Tsk, blame the weather why dont you.


Tsk tsk they're complaining about the weather when it's only like 30degrees.

-

Anyway, I made a new friend today and His name is Farhad? Far -something luh. Heh Trust me to forget names. ;D


-

I've done this before.. but I'm highly convinced the list of people will be different now.

1 Lilia
2 Lavania
3 Joanne
4 Caroline
5 Kellyn
6 Hannah
7 Arianna
8 Genia
9 Zoe
10 Michelle
11 Joan
12 Daaaaa
13 Jamie
14 Thongs
15 Teresaaaa
16 Yus
17 Olga
18 Val
19 Linn
20 Cheryl

how did you meet #14?
Thongs: School

what would you do if you never met #1?
Lilia: Life would be a Bore

what if #9 and #20 dated?
Zoe and Cheryl: Ohmygoodness! I'll flip!

have you ever like #19?
Linnette: Maybe I am.. Ssssh don't tell her.

would #6 and #17 make a good couple?
Hannah and Olga: No way Hozay.

describe #3
Joanne: In one word: Bimbo!

is #8 attractive?
Genia: Yeah the most attractive person, hands down palms on the ground.

describe #7
Ari: What seh! Uhh well Ari is Blue the Cool and she's the Founder of the Nazi party.

do you know any of #12's family members?
Daaaaa: Yes (:

what will you do if #18 confess to you that he/she likes you?
Val: I'll eat her Home Ec. food even if they look funny and have the possibility of tasting funny as well.

what language does #15 speak?
Teresa: Gibberish of course, only *I* understand her (:

who is #9 going out with?
Zoe: Someone ;D

how old is #16?
Yus: 16 this year

when was the last time you spoke to #13?
Jamie: Dance night

who is #2's favourite band/singer?
Lavania: I'm guessing it's that girl who sang Pon De Replay whatever that song is

would you ever date #4?
Caroline: No thanks.

would you ever date #7?
Arianna: Omfg. Ahahaha Hell no.

is #15 single?
Teresa: Yeah

what is #10's last name?
Michelle: Sham. As in Bluff

would you ever be in a relationship with #11?
Joan:OH JOANYYYY! There're stories of psychiatrists going out with their patients, so why the hell not

school of #3
Joanne: CHIJ

where does #6 live?
Hannah: I know this! I know this! Gardens. Serangoon Gardens. The pink house.

what's your favourite thing about #5?
Kellyn: Shit dude, she's whack crazy!

have you seen #1 naked before?
Lilia: Malay camp in Primary School!




Right thurr Ahahaha Do you think *I* have HAPPY HAPPY songs? Ahahaha You funny la.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home